
I wanted to write about this song, Life in Technicolor by Coldplay, after i just recently listened to it when walking home from my late night psychology class. I had completely forgotten that I even had it on my iPod. Apparently there are two versions of this song as I found out on Youtube and the one without lyrics is the one I prefer much better. This is the original song (without lyrics on my iPod): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxmH4v0DJiQ.
I find this song so soothing just to listen to, although its short it makes me think of all sorts of things. As I listen it sparks memories of me playing Sims, it just seems like a "Sim Song" if you know what i mean. "Sims Songs" are classified, in my terms, as any song that will just soothe you as you play the game so as to allow you to just sit there and play and not even recognize that you have been playing for almost four hours. They are almost hypnotizing, but give you that good feeling like you can do anything, I dont know, its hard to explain, I hope you can understand what im trying to say.
With that said, I am pleased to hear that a new Sims will be coming out soon. Not one of those expansion pack things, but a whole other, newly designed and edited version of Sims. Im excited to see what it is like, maybe Life in Technicolor will be on it.
I find this song so soothing just to listen to, although its short it makes me think of all sorts of things. As I listen it sparks memories of me playing Sims, it just seems like a "Sim Song" if you know what i mean. "Sims Songs" are classified, in my terms, as any song that will just soothe you as you play the game so as to allow you to just sit there and play and not even recognize that you have been playing for almost four hours. They are almost hypnotizing, but give you that good feeling like you can do anything, I dont know, its hard to explain, I hope you can understand what im trying to say.
With that said, I am pleased to hear that a new Sims will be coming out soon. Not one of those expansion pack things, but a whole other, newly designed and edited version of Sims. Im excited to see what it is like, maybe Life in Technicolor will be on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment