I have never really payed attention to what words I commonly use in every day language, but if you think about it, everyone really does speak (or write/text) in a way that defines them. Everyone knows Paris Hiltons carch phrase, "thats hot." So what is mine? I really didnt know what word i used a lot, I noticed that one "word" in particular...well its actually not really a word but phrase or language of expression I guess..I dont know. The word is "haha," I noticed this when i was reading through my texts. Now dont get me wrong, I dont go walking around saying "haha" in my daily conversations. Its just in my texts.
I use haha a lot because most of the time my texts arent serious conversations, just light silly ones. Instead of using "lol" (laugh out loud... why did i put that? Who doesnt know that?!, jic), i would prefer to use haha. Lol is used so much and its really starting to get old. I use it sometimes when i say haha way too much but maybe i will make my own abbreviations for it. How about hh? No maybe not. So, my word is haha and thats all there is to it haha.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment