Monday, February 2, 2009

Ground Hogs Day

I am writing this due to the fact that I may be behind just a bit in blogging. I am gonna try to do this in ten minutes because Ellen is on at eleven. As you all know, I am from New York and the primetime television schedule is the same because, NC and NY are on the east coast...there is a little geography lesson if you didnt know. Anyway, becasue of this i assumed that all of the the schedule for what is on and when would be the same, well i was wrong. So, i had to figure out when shows i liked to watch during the day were on and what channels. Channels are different but the stations (not sure the correct way to put it but like ABC and NBC) are the same. So Ellen which is normally on at four in NY is on at eleven here, it seemed weird at first but now i am getting used to it.

I started watching Ellen when my friends back at home in my neighborhood always watched since it was a funny talk show. Now we have something to stay connected through while we are hundreds of miles away.

I just got back from this Psychology experiment, where i was the subject. I am not allowed to talk about what was on the test but it basically was a computer test on how i matched certain stimuli before or after a set number or letter. That part is okay to say, i am interested to find out what they are really testing becouse, as you all know, tests like that always have a hidden primary objective that the subject is not allowed to know.

Ell is on but i will continue to write. The superbowl is over and i was rooting for the Cardinals for some reason, i didnt really care to be honest. I was only watching for the commercials, my favorite was the LMAO one...i wonder what i did when i saw.

AND ellen just told me its Groundhogs Day which according to wikipedia means that we will have winter for six more weeks since the ground hog can see its shadow. Good thing too because i want to go skiing (snow skiing of course) before the winter ends on our spring break since im going back to New York. Yessss i cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment