So, I finally am writing my first blog for English 101. I was all excited when I saw that you could change the font, however, was quickly disappointed by the insufficeint choices given -_- That may sound weird to some but ever since I was first intoduced to the website, DaFont.com, I always go there immediately whenever assigned creative writing with no restrictions, like this assignment.
I am writing this while watching one of my favorite Travel Channel shows (you may find me talking a lot about that channel in the future along with Discovery Channel), Samantha Brown. She, basically, has the best job in the world and travels to every place imaginable, I find her sense of dry humor hilarious... She has the kind of job I would dream of having however taking place on the oceans of the planet. For those who dont know, I imagine everyone, I am majoring in Marine Biology and that is why i chose UNCW.
My transition on to UNCW campus has gone more smoothly than expected and am just starting to get the hang of things. The food on campus is great, quite the opposite of what my family and friends back in New York had expected, especially since I am a vegetarian. Yet i still find food, though, may it not be healthy, I find it consisting mainly of pizza. I also love the fact that I can get all my homework done during the day in between classes, that is a definite lifesaver.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment