Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Many Tests!

So I just finished my last test for today, thats relieving. I had an oceanography tests this morning and a Psych test a couple of hours ago, tuesdays are my longest days and adding two tests to it just makes it even more stressful. Thankfully i am done and even more happy to announce that the Psych questions that i had no clue and guessed were, strangely, almost all correct. I didnt study as much for the Psych one since it really doesnt mean as much to me as the Oceanography test, i studied two days prior, whereas Psych, only a couple hours prior. I love how all my test dates always coincide, i think professors collaborate and make sure that they are near each other.

My planned trip to Mall of America is now a  failure, no one wants to buy plane tickets, i dont blame, neither did I, so instead we are gonna go to the beach! Fun for them...I guess but umm there is a beach a couple of minutes away, so not so much for me, oh well they live in New York and never get to see a real ocean beach, just lake ones. So we might road trip down to Deleware, one of my friends said she knows a hip little beach town. If you know of any ideas for a fun road trip from Syracuse, New York then please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment